Business Development Analyst
The EnterSolar Business Development Analyst is responsible for supporting the organization’s core origination efforts through research, analysis, and deal support. A business development analyst must become an expert in the market/area of their focus, and provide recommendations on the best course of action for the development of assigned deals.
The NYC-based position requires strong financial modeling proficiency, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication skills. Candidates should be intellectually curious, have a passion for renewable energy and be self-motivated quick learners.
The Business Development Analyst will work directly with the firm’ senior professionals and will have the opportunity to get involved in every aspect of the solar project development business.
The Business Development Analyst supports the Business Development Director with a variety of marketing and BD activities, including but not limited to:
- Utility tariff and bill analysis
- State/Utility incentive research
- Financial modeling
- Presentation preparation
- Detailed Prospect and Portfolio Account research
- Assist in Highrise/CRM account management
- Solar design coordination
- Solar advocacy group tracking and participation (i.e. Calseia, MSEIA, NJ OCE, SEBANE, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Ability to work in a demanding and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position through the form below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Business Development Analyst.”