The Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing all aspects of multiple solar energy projects through completion at any given time. The responsibilities include coordination with the utilities and townships, permitting, resource management, incentive management, contractor negotiation, and construction management.
The Project Manager interacts with clients throughout the entire project, from contract signature until transition to our O&M team.
- Field Operations Management
- Manage job site equipment deliveries
- Provide support to our clients, subcontractors, and team members
- Execute the Turn-Key Installation from start to finish while staying on schedule
- Provide feedback to improve company protocols, installation practices, and company growth
- Complete QA/QC checks on active construction sites
- Interfacing with clients and vendors
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in commercial solar construction
- NABCEP Installer Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Procore system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, team development, and critical thinking skills
- High level of integrity with strong emphasis on making and meeting commitments
- High sense of urgency with the ability to delegate and prioritize to meet required deadlines
- Must have construction experience and knowledge of solar installations
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications, Gantt Chart knowledge, CRM, and Smartsheet
*Candidates with the majority of qualifications above are encouraged to apply*
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position through the form below or by sending an email to email@example.com with the email subject line “Project Manager."