Financial Planning Analyst
EnterSolar is currently accepting applications for a Financial Planning Analyst on a full-time basis. This qualified individual will be located in our NYC office and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for driving EnterSolar’s financial operating model and assisting with solar asset reporting and forecasting analyses. This is a hands-on position which will require high attention to detail and rigorous financial modeling.
Build and maintain a robust company operating model that incorporates asset-level cash flow forecasts and generates both asset-specific and consolidated financial reports for periodic review
Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate reconciliation of historical financial performance with original forecasts, and revising forecasts when necessary
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad hoc financial reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Present accurate, insightful, and professional analysis to senior leadership
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field from a top tier school
• Minimum 2 years demonstrated financial planning or corporate advisory experience with a developer / investment bank in the renewable energy space or other relevant experience
• Proficiency in building complex financial models in Excel
• Prior experience of working on teams to support energy or infrastructure projects and outstanding organizational and people skills
• Strong understanding of corporate finance, valuation, and financial accounting standards
Please submit your resume and cover letter through the form below to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Financial Planning Analyst”.